Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm Inspired

Hey everyone I hope your Friday is going well.

Since we are midway through the challenge I thought I would take this time to share with you what the Design Team has for us for inspiration.
                                               
                                                     From Cass


                                                 From Miss Dee

                                                      From Lizzie


                                                From me (Jess)

Alright ladies, now that you have seen some inspiration, let's hope that gets your mojo working so that you can join in our SKETCH challenge this week. You have till the end of the day Thursday, February 3rd to enter. What are you waiting for? I know you all want to win that Gift Certificate to Totally Stampalicious.

1 comment: