Monday, April 11, 2011

Time for Inspiration

Hey everyone I hope you had a great weekend. I spent most of mine taking care of my soon to be 6 year  old. I did get out of the house yesterday though to do a little birthday shopping for my soon to be 4 year old. Anyhow, enough about that.

We are a little over midway through the challenge  and it is time to share with you a few cards that you have entered into the challenge to feature for inspiration. Hmmm I wonder who will be featured this week.

                                                From LaDiva


                                            From Amelia


                                                 From Maria Matter



Congrats on being featured ladies. Here is your badge to display on your blog.



Now let's see what the Design Team has for us for inspiration.

                                                   From Miss Dee

                                           From me (Jess)


Alright ladies, now that you have seen some inspiration, let's hope that gets your mojo working so that you can join in our EMBELLISH IT challenge this week by going HERE. You have till the end of the day Thursday, April 14th to enter. What are you waiting for? I know you all want to win $15 to spend at the Wink Wink Ink store.


DONT FORGET ABOUT OUR ONGOING DT CALL. Details can be found HERE. We will be accepting DT submissions through the end of the day April 17th.

2 comments:

  1. I'm an inspiration wahoooooooo!! Thank you Mama's :)))))))))) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!
    all the cards are so beautiful!!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete