Friday, November 11, 2011

Challenge #33 - THANKS

Hey it's Friday and that means that we have a new challenge for you. The winner and Top 3 of the DIE CUT challenge will be announced on Monday.

Now onto this week's challenge. This week we are wanting you to BE THANKFUL.
That means I want to see Thank You cards and Thanksgiving cards and any kind of thoughtfulness.


Our wonderful sponsor this week is:


Some Odd Girl is offering up a generous prize of 3 FREE images to our random winner!


Here are some amazing samples from our Design Team!








                                                                      Penny


Dee and Sara will be back next Friday sharing their cards for Inspiration, along with us highlighting some of your work.

You've got 2 weeks to play in our challenge, so there is plenty of time!   WE ONLY ACCEPT TWO ENTRIES PER PERSON. I COUNT YOUR FIRST TWO AND THEN ALL OTHERS WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO MAKE  IT FAIR FOR ALL ENTRANTS.




13 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great challenge! Love your DT work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep them coming everyone!!! Love these cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dt samples are gorgeous-thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the challenge and the ladies did a beautiful job with their creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Creations by DT! Great challenge.
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creations by you & your DT. I'm a new follower. Entered 2 entries since max 2 entires allowed: one is my Mini Thanksgiving Card & other is my Be Thankful Thanksgiving Card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did a thank you for my husband...hope it fits! Have a Happy Thanksgiving if you are in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific challenge - I love the DT inspiration. Gorgeous creations all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here is my second card! Thanks for the inspiration from the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi DT Girls: Here again!!, I join the challlege again, I understand are 2 entries per person.
    Thanks for this great challenge.
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  11. What amazing samples by the DT! This is my first time playing along :)
    Thank you!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a new follower playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some fantastic cards here this week :)

    ReplyDelete