Friday, March 30, 2012

WOOHOO, We are having a DT call


Hello everyone it is that time of year again. The current term for our Design Team Members is coming to a close.

We are currently looking for a FEW (or more) NEW CARD MAKERS to join our 
AWESOME DESIGN TEAM!!

So if you are interested in joining us as a Design Team Member please e-mail me HERE. In the email, please tell me a little about yourself and your card making journey, why you want to be on our team, a link to your blog,  and attach 3 cards that you feel best show off your talents.

We will be accepting DT submissions through the end of the day on April 15th. That gives you just over 2 weeks to get your applications in. The newly chosen DT members will begin in May.

If you have any questions regarding the specifics of what we would require of you, please email me e-mail me HERE.

I look forward to reviewing your applications.

THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment