Friday, May 4, 2012

Winners and Inspiration, OH MY.


OMG ladies, you amaze me. Over 300 entries for our Girlie challenge. I will have to  look but I think it might be a record. It  was so super hard to choose a top three! But first, let us get to the winner!!
The winner of the Girlie challenge is .......Elaine


Please send an email tocardmakinmamaschallenge@hotmail.com in order to claim your prize!

And don't forget to add this badge to your blog!!
Now for our top three! 
                                                      Peggy R

                                                  Sarah's little Snippets 

                                                      The Crafty Den #2 


Here is a fun badge for you to display on your blogs as well!


Now that we have named the winner and Top 3, it's time for  inspiration on our current challenge!  Here are some of your amazing cards which were inspired by out lovely spring cake photo. 
                                                     Cathy D.  


                                                                    Suzie McFloozy

Here is a badge for you to display on your blogs as well!

 Now we want  to share what  spring cake photo inspired cards our DT has come up with!!
                                                     Jess

Don't forget to enter your cards for the current  spring cake photo inspiration challenge!


*** I feel as though I must remind you that this challenge blog is for CARDS ONLY unless the challenge states otherwise. AGAIN, I had to disqualify SEVERAL entries for the most recent challenge because they were not cards. Please keep this in mind while you are linking up your creations***



3 comments:

  1. Ohhh thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3!!! I'm over the moon and will display your blinkie with pride :)
    Congratulations to the other winners too!
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing me as inspiration for your current challenge - I am displaying my badge with pride :)
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my card as a top 3!! I am honored!!

    ReplyDelete